In the era of people connecting more with social networking, it is well advised to use social media marketing to boost your audience growth. Let’s discuss few best of social media tools to achieve target audience through paid and organic means.
6 Social Media Tools that helps to Boost Audience1. Hootsuite
Hootsuite is a social media management platform, was created in 2008 to manage all of social media profiles in one place, thus getting rid of hectic task of updating profiles at different places. Thus Hootsuite envolves various features, such as saving time, manage complex publishing plans, easy to delegate etc.
Hootsuite is very much suitable for scheduling, content curation, analytics, monitoring and team management and account security.
It has been proved really advantageous for many users, in many aspects:
- Helps to monitor different social media in a single place.
- Helps to monitor schedule posts and view analytics data.
- A Hootlet plugin of Hootsuite allows to easily share information among user’s followers.
- Hootsuite offers unique app directory which supplies access to more than 100 apps at a time
Due to its unique advantage of managing a no. of non-identical social network with out of the way posting interface and at an affordable price of Rs.1260/month, one should definitely go for it.
Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, which is created to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
Buffer provides some of very important features, such as fast and easy content scheduling, multiple social media accounts management, Instagram integration, content inbox ready for sharing, useful analytics feature for all social media activities.
Buffer offers free plan for certain period and its next paid plan starts from $10 a month.
Their business plan starts at $99 a month, but with my personal experience small businesses will do fine with either free or $10 a month plan.
Here are few benefits of this social media tool:
- Buffer uses Pablo, a free image creation tool, that helps to design social media images for facebook, instagram etc.
- Buffer’s power extension is a very powerful tool which can schedule blog posts and other social media posts for months, in one single shot.
- Buffer analytics is very much beneficial by showing best and not so good performing posts, based on traffic and social engagement.
Buffer helps to get know best time to post so that to boost traffic on website and getting maximum social engagement, and also posts on my behalf. This unique advantage of this tool surely make one to test it for at least single time.
Oktopost is a social engagement platform for B2B(Business-to-business) marketing enterprise which has applications of managing content at large scale, measure business performance and to integrate social data with marketing ecosystem.
This tool is useful as it is a unique platform that provides three powerful solutions, such as social media management, social employee advocacy and social media promotions.
This social media marketing tool is perfect for both small businesses and large enterprises.
- It can schedule large volumes of content, engage with audiences and track valuable metrics.
- Oktopost’s Social Employee Advocacy amplifies reach by empowering to share content across their social networks.
- It helps to grow lead generation effort with interactive market campaigns.
Oktopost’s Employee Advocacy program’s ability to amplify user’s reach, increased social engagement and by proving to be more cost effective than social ads, one should use this tool to grow their own business.
Crowdbooster propose social media analytics tool that tracks presence and performance of business in social media that is useful for optimize one’s strategies based on figures and analytical data.
This tool processes real time data which ensures that users have information that is reliable and up-to-date and hence trusted by many corporations, firms and organizations. Crowdbooster also helps in identifying opportunities in audience.
This tool has pricing plan that supports all kind of businesses starting from Bronze, Gold, Silver and Platinum plans ranging from $ 9/month to $ 119/ month.
Crowdbooster offers many different features, such as:
- Fast and Simple Analytics along with real time metrics of Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Easy and Customizable Dashboard.
- Audiences Growth Tracking
- Schedule Unlimited Tweets and Posts.
Crowdbooster’s unique ability of getting real time data has won many consumers in this market.
Tailwind is the smartest way to schedule pinterest and instagram at the same time, which is not supported by many online tools and this makes tailwind pretty much unique at this point. This tool is more informed, efficient and affordable for small businesses. It also saves time, and measure success based on deep analytics and insights through which users can see what’s working and what’s not.
This tool is available at free of cost for a certain period of time and its plus account is available at $9.99/month which can be used only by small businesses with less than 100 employees.
- This tool saves user’s time through bulk image upload, drag and drop calendar etc.
- It measures success through deep analytics and schedule multiple posts through any sites like a pro.
- It is more informed and reach right people through user’s Instagram hashtags and more efficient as it posts all of visual marketing content on a single click to Instagram and Pinterest.
Tailwind’s Instagram platform saves time, keeps organized and helps to post right time in right frequency, which all makes it a sure shot to purchase.
Friends+Me’s tagline is “Share to anywhere” which makes user to publish posts at the right time, reach more customers and increase engagements. It is a great tool for scheduling posts on Google+, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram.
It includes additional features such as link shortening, Bulk Scheduling, Browser Extension, Mobile App, Desktop App etc. This tool offers a free account with unlimited basic features, and its paid plans vary from $9 to $259 monthly.
- This tool can schedule posts for Google+ profile and collections without browser running all the time.
- Better control over social media pricing.
- User can bypass Google+ and use chrome extension to cross-post and schedule their networks.
- Can track clicks and use a custom short link domain for each network with bit.ly and goo.gl integration.
Now from above all points, it is sure that Friend+Me’s extension is a great tool to share to every social networking platform which makes it worth to purchase.
Between all these social media tools, it is very much difficult to decide best of them as every tool has its own significance and features. Each tool fulfil its task very well and with great proficiency, so it becomes task of impossible to find best.
Hootsuite’s free version is well suitable for individuals, also its paid version is very much compatible to Oktopost, Tailwind and Crowdbooster.
Buffer as well as Oktopost is very much suitable for large business suites as to boost their traffic by scheduling posts and posting at very right time to increase traffics and engagement.
Crowdbooster is suitable for those who wants real time data of Twitter and Facebook account to get fast and accurate analytics of website. Crowdbooster also offers Gold, Silver and Platinum plans which is suitable for different group of users.
Friend+Me’s ability to “share to anywhere” and Tailwind’s ability to manage Instagram and Pinterest in a smartest way also makes it to hit on the list for commercial businesses.